Terry A. Rowland is an A-V-rated jury trial specialist in serious personal injury, wrongful death, complex business, and bad faith litigation. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, with a rank of “Advocate” (which requires in excess of 75 jury trials). He is also a Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation in the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a Charter Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a member of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and the American Trial Lawyer Association, and has been recognized as a California “Super Lawyer” (top 5%) every year since 2004. Terry is recognized as one of the best defense trial lawyers in California and has a proven record of success in high profile trials against nationally-recognized plaintiff attorneys.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Legal Perspectives, with Honors and Distinction
- UCLA, School of Law, 1976 (Top 20%, emphasis in Clinical Trial Advocacy)
- Admitted to California Bar, 1976
- U.S. District Court, and U.S. Claims Court.
- Trial attorney, Los Angeles County Public Defender’s Office, 1976-1982
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Advocate Level
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Civil Litigation
- Charter Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- American Trial Lawyer Association