Shannon E. Mallory is an attorney in the Walnut Creek office of Demler, Armstrong & Rowland, LLP. A member of the firm’s transportation practice group, she specializes in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in both State and Federal court. Ms. Mallory also defends landlords in lawsuits in rent-controlled jurisdictions in Northern California.
Ms. Mallory has extensive experience in a variety of general civil liability defense cases. Her skills and experience in all phases of a case allow her to deliver her clients a high level of service. While Ms. Mallory is always ready to go the distance for her clients, she never loses sight of the big picture and understands the importance of pre-litigation dispute resolution and other preventative measures, which may ultimately avoid the expense of costly litigation. A talented litigator, Ms. Mallory is well-versed in all stages of discovery, including taking and defending depositions, and is practiced in arguing law and motion hearings.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Occidental College, B.A., 2009
- Top Young Rising Attorneys in Northern California, 2020
- State Bar of California, 2012
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2015
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California, 2018