Margaret has practiced in the areas of insurance bad faith litigation; personal injury; landlord/tenant; defense of public entities and their employees in civil litigation; ADA claims; employment and housing discrimination claims, boundary disputes, negligence actions and intentional torts.
Margaret received a Bachelor of Arts in politics from New York University in 1993, and a J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1997. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2002. Margaret is also admitted to practice in United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Margaret was born in Poland and is fluent in oral and written Polish.
- Insurance Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Defense of public entities and their employees in civil litigation
- ADA claims and employment and housing discrimination claims
- Boundary disputes
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Fluent in oral and written Polish.
- Member: State Bar of California
- New York University (B.A., 1993)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 1997)