Ms. Sample re-joined Demler Armstrong & Rowland in 2018. Ms. Sample specializes in the defense of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, premises liability and breach of contract claims. Since her admission to the bar in 2008, Ms. Sample has handled complex cases from inception through trial on behalf of individual and commercial clients, including Walmart, Westfield Corp., Pacific Theatres, ArcLight Cinemas and Ocwen Loan Servicing.
Ms. Sample is also well-versed in cases involving causes of action for defamation, libel, slander and invasion of privacy. Ms. Sample has successfully filed several anti-SLAPP motions, which disposed of the unmeritorious lawsuits and included awards for attorneys’ fees.
From 2013-2017, Ms. Sample was named to the “Rising Stars” Super Lawyers list, an award which is only given to the top 2.5% of attorneys in California who have been practicing 10 years or less.
- Loyola Law School, JD, 2008
- University of Southern California, Economics and Communications, BAs, 2005
- State Bar of California, 2008
- United States District Court, Central, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel