Bjorn Green has been with the firm for 22 years and currently divides his time between handling general liability cases and managing the firm’s Construction Law practice, which primarily focuses on the defense of contractors, subcontractors, product manufacturers and component part suppliers in defect and product liability cases. His background in construction law is a natural fit for the defense of our contractor clients involved in construction-related personal injury and property damage cases. Since trying his first case in 1997, Mr. Green has had the opportunity to represent clients in numerous trials and arbitration proceedings throughout Southern California. He has defended and tried to verdict numerous personal injury cases, as well as lawsuits involving common interest developments, high-end custom homes, schools, hotels, and commercial projects.
Mr. Green is a well-known construction litigator, currently serves as co-chair of the Construction Substantive Law Committee for the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and is a frequent speaker at industry functions and continuing education seminars on topics such as litigation and trial strategy, contractual indemnity, and insurance coverage issues relevant to construction litigation.
Mr. Green represents clients and insurance carriers in all aspects of civil litigation, including personal injury and product defect cases, landlord-tenant disputes, landslide litigation, insurance bad faith lawsuits, and insurance coverage matters. Significantly, he has achieved a Martindale-Hubbell rating of AV® Preeminent™ based upon peer reviews which rank him at the highest level of excellence and ethical standards in the legal profession.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, JD (cum laude), 1993
- University of California, Santa Barbara, BA 1990
- California State Bar, 1993
- United States District Court, Central District of California
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel – 2014 Construction Defect Seminar
- HB Litigation Conferences – 2011 Construction Litigation Leaders’ Forum
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel – 2011 Construction Defect Seminar